What: 48th Annual Genoa-Kingston Christmas Craft Walk
When: Thurs. Dec. 1 – Sat. Dec. 3, 2022
Where: 15 locations, including homes, churches, and businesses around Genoa and Kingston (see map below!)
What you’ll find: Unique handcrafted and homemade items, including art, crafts, décor, jewelry, wearable goods, specialty foods, and much more! A huge variety of gifts from over 100 local crafters, artisans, bakers, and makers!
This year’s Craft Walk locations include:
- Christmas on Cherry Tree Lane – Genoa
- Patches N’ Pickens – Genoa
- Michelle Hewlett / Erin Upshaw Great Treats – Genoa
- Cruisin’ Genoa – Genoa
- Faith United Methodist Church – Genoa
- Nikkolie Crafts – Genoa
- Sweet DeLights – Genoa
- OpenDoor Coffee – Genoa
- Drake Baskets & Friends – **New Location!** – Genoa
- Desserts Galore & More – **New Location!** – Kingston
- Christmas Craft Vendor Fair at Lloyd Landscaping – Genoa
- Corky’s Boutique at the Corner Cobbler – Kingston
- Christmas at the Enchanted Valley Farm – Kingston
- Christmas at Red Farm – Kingston
- Creative Influence – Kingston
Visit the brand-new Genoa-Kingston Christmas Craft Walk Facebook page for up-to-date information about this year’s Craft Walk, and see previews of this year’s locations!
Sign up to receive a map!
Get a map directly in your mailbox or inbox!
You’ll be added to our mailing list to get a Craft Walk map each November.
Interested in hosting your own stop on the Craft Walk next year? Contact us for more information!